When lifting your JK 3” or greater, it is highly recommended to correct some of the steering geometry that has been altered with the lift. The EVO JK Draglink Flip Kit does just that and more.
· Raises trackbar mounting location 3” at the axle to help correct roll center and steering angles of a lifted JK.
· Roll center is greatly improved giving better handling of the vehicle on and off road
· Complete bolt-on design that gives greater strength to already prone to failure factory front trackbar bracket
· Comes complete with new forged draglink
· All bracketry made from 3/16” thick laser cut and CNC bent sheetmetal
· All bracketry is finished in a corrosion resistant Black Powdercoat
· Integrated new steering stabilizer location built in to get it up and out of harm’s way above the TieRod
Drilling of the passenger side steering knuckle with 13/16” drill bit is required to complete the install
This all aluminum Heat Sink cooler uses both external and internal fins to maximize heat transfer. With a 3" diameter it can be mounted in a variety of locations. This kit comes with a complete transmission cooler hardware kit to easily install onto vehicles with...
Complete set of patented, made-in-the-USA, rebuildable, Dynatrac HD BallJoints™ for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK and 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ). Fits stock front axle or Dynatrac ProRock 44™ for Jeep JK applications. Complete set of patented, made-in-the-USA, rebuildable, Dynatrac HD Balljoints™ for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler...
JK High Steer Knuckle Kit - 4390870 The TeraFlex JK high steer knuckle is cast from heavy duty ductile iron and features reinforcements in key section areas that are prone to stress and deflection, and provides a heavy duty solution for several weak vulnerabilities found...
The TeraFlex JK drag link flip kit w/ trackbar drop bracket & frame brace kit has been designed to solve several front end issues with lifted JK Wranglers. The new drag link is ‘flipped’ over the knuckle, and uses a new tapered insert to mount...